Practice Policies for Callan Medical Centre are here for your information:
- A General Practice is a trusted community governed by an ethic of privacy and confidentiality. Our practice policy is consistent with the Medical Council guidelines and the privacy principles of the Data Protection Regulations.
- This practice has voluntarily adopted the requirements of Processing of Patient Personal Data. A copy of the Processing of Patient Personal Data, A Guideline for General Practitioners can be downloaded from http://www.icgp.ie/data
- Please note that it is Practice Policy that all consultations must be paid for in full on the date of your visit, unless you have a VALID Medical/Doctor Visit Card, or are visiting the country and have a valid ECHI Card (E111)
- We are committed to treating all patients in a courteous, consistent and professional manner. We aim to have a Mutually fair and respectful relationship with our patients, and to provide equality of service to all.
- We operate a NO TOLERANCE policy regarding ABUSIVE or AGGRESSIVE behaviour towards ANY member of our staff or patients. Safety is of paramount importance, and any person displaying abusive behaviour will be asked to leave the practice.